RSS

Vocabularies (English-Indonesia)


1.        Get up : Bangun
I usually get up at 4 O’clock a.m.

2.        Get up early : Bangun pagi.
I always get up early.

3.        Get up late : Bangun kesiagan
I never get up late every morning.

4.        Stand in line : Antri
I always stand in line in front of the bathroom to take
a bath.

5.        Wash my face : Mencuci muka
I wash my face regularly every morning.

6.        Brush my teeth : Menggosok gigi.
I brush my teeth three times a day.

7.        Take a bath : Mandi
I sometimes take a bath in the morning.

8.        Wash my hair : Keramas
I seldom wash my hair.

9.        Take a ritual ablution : Wudlu
I always take a ritual ablution before praying.

10. Take a towel : Mengambil handuk
         I always take a towel before taking a bath



Next I'II add some daily vocabularies... thanks :)
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog shares everythings. Whoever wants to learn english, please enjoy it!
 
Copyright 2012 ALL THE WORDS All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes
Blogger Templates