RSS

My Journey


BEING ANTAGONIST

In Saturday night, 2th June 2012 was the time when I had a wonderful experience in playing drama “Alice in wonderland”. Playing as antagonist made me studying many things. We were 2th grade of English Department Kuningan University had prepared all out by practicing after having class in order to show the best in front of the audience. Before showing our performance, some of us were preparing the properties which needed at the show time, and the others prepared make up and dresses for the actors and actress. Of course, I was as one of the actress had to prepare all the things to show the best performance.
For me, being antagonist in playing that drama was the first experience, I had to be a cruel queen and it was not really as if me. But, I thought that it was the challenge for me whether I could do the best or not. I prepared the dress by myself to make it different and more wonderful, making up by myself to paint the Red Queen characteristic on my face. And the result was really surprising. Almost all my friends said that I was really like Red Queen!
At that night, when that drama started to show, I was so nervous. I tried to be calm down and memorized the script in order not to forget. It was my turn to show a good performance. Take by take I could pass it, although there were many missing text. But, I could hold and cover it. I had to be confidence being a Red Queen on the stage, because there were people watching my action. Fortunately I did not wear glasses, and it had to. Whereas I always wore glasses in daily my life. So, I couldn't see clearly the audience and I could act as confidence as possible.
Our hope was getting come true, we got claps by claps the audience hands. We were glad and more spirit to show the best. Some of my friends also really tried working hard behind the stage to help taking the actors’ need such as a poniard, chair, stick, etc. We never forget to pray in order our drama could run well. We hoped that our sacrifice of preparing drama more than 2 months would be paid back by the gladness and satisfaction after it.
Finally, the performance finished. All the audience were entertained by us and felt satisfied. Some of them are proud of us because we had a good teamwork in preparing it all. Also to be satisfaction for myself, many people liked my performance as Red Queen and generally they like our performance. Nothing could express and say what we felt in that time. We just said thanks to Allah SWT for everything we've got.

(The Drama of Alice in wonderland)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog shares everythings. Whoever wants to learn english, please enjoy it!
 
Copyright 2012 ALL THE WORDS All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes
Blogger Templates