RSS

Brochure of English for Tourism Assignment

3 days ago I and my friends went to Prima Resort Sangkanhurip Kuningan - West Java. We were having fun there, but a little tiring after doing hicking and some games.

It makes my experiences getting more and more. Especially in playing some ice  breaking. It's caused of I can apply the games if I teach at school.

For the follow up of the agenda is doing assingnment that is making brochure with Tri-Fold and Z-Fold. Ow, really, it made me think hard. Why? because I can not operate photoshop or corel draw to make a brochure. But I though, I could make it using other applications, such as Ms. word. Hmmm.... Let me try to make it using Ms. Word  as simple as possible.

TAARAAAA.... Finally I have done !!! And here the result is....

FRONT SIDE

INSIDE

So, there is always the way that you can choose when you find something difficult to do. The key point is being optimist that you can do the best as you can.

Documentation of Outbound in Prima Resort Sangkanhurip Kuningan - West Java, Indonesia. If you are interested to this place, please come with your family or your friends.

See you.... :)







3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am looking for a great tour article for just interest and for some knowledge about here enjoyment and much more related to travel. Because I want for visit corning glass center tourism. I read your article it’s informative and have some nice valuable things for me to do on my tour. Your blog article is creating a benefit for your site users. Good work and thanks for your nice sharing.

Unknown said...

Great brochure! It looks so FUN!!! Next time, if you want to try something new, Check out Lucidpress. They have a great how to make a brochure guide that is so easy to use. Just a suggestion.

Print Magic said...

Wow..Nice information shared with us. PrintMagic Avail best Design Services for Z-Fold Brochures and add this best service to the above calculator and give us your required custom specifications. We would like to create Z-Fold Brochure Printing designs from scratch, with unique to your needs and for brand messaging. Once you approve the Final design, we will readily print for you and also deliver the printed Brochure to your doorstep!

Post a Comment

This blog shares everythings. Whoever wants to learn english, please enjoy it!
 
Copyright 2012 ALL THE WORDS All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes
Blogger Templates