RSS

Art Conversation


Ismi                 : Good morning, welcome to the gallery the painting 3 in 1. Here we will showcase three of the most expensive paintings in history.
Maya               : Subhanallah. The painting is very beautiful. Who painted this one? Actually I prefer the painting of nature because it can Reflect the freshness and purity. But now, I can see it’s very different, so look sharp for the artist.
                         


Ismi                 : This is Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci. This painting is often regarded as one of the most famous paintings in the world and few other works of art that became the center of attention, studies, mythology, and parody. This painting is owned by the French government and exhibited at the Musée du Louvre in Paris
Maya               : When was it painted?
Ismi                 : it was painted in the 16th century
Lesti                : acha... acha... Meregehese ... How beautiful paintings it is! This painting has a very deep meaning. I am very curious, who is a painter of this painting?
                          

Ismi                 : Let me get this straight: It was painted by Norwegian artist Edvard Munch
Lesti                : O my God! I am very interested in this painting. What is the original title given to the work?
Ismi                 : The original German title given to the work by Munch was Der Schrei der Natur (The Scream of Nature)
Lesti                : I am really very interested. What is the price of this painting?
                         
Ismi                 : Oh, so sorry. Unfortunately this one is not sold. Because we just want to show this great work to the visitors.
Lesti                : Oh, It doesn’t matter.
Leiza               : Excuse me. I want to ask about the famous painter here. Can I meet him?
Ismi                 : Oh, are you an artist?
Leiza               : Hmm. Yes, people said I’m an artist. Do you know me?
Ismi                 : Yes, definitely. You are Ayu Tingtong the famous artist throughout life. You are the most popular singers today.
Maya               : SubhanAllah really?  You are Ayu Tingtong?
Lesti                : acha.. acha .. Meregehese .. I also really admire you and your songs.
Leiza               : Ok... Ok..., I am an artist who you mean.
Ismi                 : Oh, I am really lucky meeting you. So, please sing a little your song for the visitors here.
Maya & Lesti  : Yeah true ... singing.. Singing.. Singing..
Leiza               : all right, I will sing for you all..... L

(Singing a song "Salah Alamat”)

Krishna          : Excuse me.
Ismi                 : Oh.. Please come in, Sir! Please take a look!

Krishna watched carefully Monalisa paintings are on display.

Krishna          : where’s this painting from?
Ismi                 : Oh, this painting is the work of a famous painter named leonardo davinci.
Krishna          : What! Who?
Are you not wrong
? This is my first work of my painting.
Ismi                 : What? It's your painting! Hahaha, no joking! This painting has been known since long time ago. Painted by German painter origin named L.DV. It’s impossible that a man as like you is a painter.
Krishna          : No !!!! You have to believe this is my first painting, which I dedicate to someone I love so much.
You say the name of this painting is the painting of Monlisa. But, actually it’s not like that. I named it myself. Her name is Noey Lissaa ...
Maya, Lesti, Leiza      : WHAT!!!!!
Lesti                : Just like this. If you admit that this is your painting. Prove! Prove that you are the painter.
Leiza               : Absolutely right. Fortunately, I'm looking for the greatest painter who can make the painting myself. If you can paint beautifully then we will recognize that you are a painter and this painting will be your painting.
Maya               : Ok sister, I’am very interested in Monalisa painting. Insya Allah I wil come back again here with my husband.
Ismi                 : Well. Thank you for  your coming. Have a nice day!
Maya               : Ok. See  you all!
Asep               : Hi, our main target is that we rushed to the gallery ...
                        (A piece conversation with Iing)
Iing                 : Ok, Boss. Cake gallery, isn’t it? YES!!! J
Asep               : Oh, how idiot you are! I have a very stupid man. On your mind is only food, food, and food. I mean that painting gallery, jerk!
Iing                 : Oooo.... Yes I see, Yes I’ll do, boss! Hehe...

At night, in a gallery painting that there is not the visitors. Two thieves began to do their plan of stealing painting
(Door opened.... _soundtrack door creaked.)

Asep               : Hey, be careful. Don’t make a sound!
Iing                 : Ok, Boss.

Suddenly when they settled in the room, Iing went too far ...

Asep               : Hey, where are you going? Here the paintings.
Iing                 : Oh, Ok... Ok... Boss! O, my boss. I do intrigue by this Monalisa painting. It seems as pretty as my girlfriend.
Asep               : Oh no! My girlfriend is prettier than yours.
Iing                 : What? Does the boss have a girlfriend?
Asep               : Hmmm .. No, I don’t have. Hehehe.....
Hey never mind. Shut up! Take it! Hurry up!!
Iing                 : Wait a minute, Boss. Here, there are three paintings which closed by curtain, where’s the Monalisa painting?
Asep               : That’s true. How is it? If we open them one by one, we'll get caught, there is a bomb that will explode if it opened.

Both were thinking together. (Bird ghost soundtrack)
1 hour later ....

Asep & IinG    : lak lak .. lik lik. Who wins, get it.

Eventually, elected one painting that they did not know whether it Monalisa painting or not.
At the thieves home

Iing                 : Boss let’s open the painting.
Asep               : Ok. Are you ready to see it?
Iing                 : Yes, I am, Boss. I am very ready. Be quick, Boss! I can’t stand to see her beauty.
Asep               : Well... Well...
(Jengjreeeeeng after
It’s opened, it was not the Monalisa painting, but Omas painting)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog shares everythings. Whoever wants to learn english, please enjoy it!
 
Copyright 2012 ALL THE WORDS All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes
Blogger Templates